Anykit Otoscope for iPhone and Android, Ear Camera and Wax Removal Tool, HD Ear Cleaning Camera with Ear Wax Remover, Ear Endoscope with Ear Cleaner Ear Pick, Speculum, LED Lights for Kids/Adults/Pets
Easy to Use - Download and install "IUVC" then connect the ear camera to your phone with phone's original charging cable. Run the App, then you can view image in the preview area. (Apply for iPhone,iPad and Android smartphone)
This USB connection otoscope is a better solution than wifi connection ear scope - USB connection has a stronger&more stable connection than wifi, no longer waste time and effort waiting for wifi connection, no worries about wifi disconnection. Send the inner situation picture and videos of your ear to the doctor for a quick and easy professional consultation.
Anykit 2nd generation NTE100i otoscope - Improved the camera as 4.3mm, compared with other 5.5mm ear cameras in the market, it is a better fit with the structure of the ear canal, allowing easy & safe entry to the eardrum.
Best Focal Length - 1 inch-The focal length of this otoscope camera is fixed at 2-3cm (1 inch), so please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you cannot see the image clearly.
Updated High-tech Chip - The improved chip has overheat protection with a 720P HD sensor that offers very clear images. The 6 adjustable LED lights and included earwax removal tools give users the best view to get things done in a safe manner.
Safer and Cleaner - The ear camera probe is IP67 waterproof, you can sanitize the camera, earwax remover and speculum with alcohol. This otoscope is suitable for adults, children, and pets.
How to install the APP - Just scan the QR code on the back of the otoscope to download and install.
package content - Anykit NTE100i Otoscope X1, USB charger cable x1,Ear Spoon x4, Speculum x3, Storage case x1, User Manual x1, Micro-USB to Type-C adapter x1, Micro-USB to Lightning x1
Anykit ear camera and wax removal tool, perfect for ear check and earwax cleaning.
After a long time research and compared with other diameter of 5.5mm or larger, we develop this 0.17 inch otoscope for a better fit with the structure of the ear canal & easy, safe entry to the eardrum.
This otoscope Compatible with: iOS 8.0, iPhone/iPad & Android 4.0+ smartphone and tablet. NOT for PC, MacBook. A better solution for iPhone/iPad users: No longer waiting for WiFi connecting. Much stable and clearer image.
Ear Wax Removal Camera with Soft Silicone Ear Spoon
How to Start Ear Cleaning?
- Scan the QR code on the back of the otoscope/user manual, download and install fool-proof smartphone APP "IUVC";
- Connect your phone to this otoscope using the phone original cable.
- When your phone indicates that it’s charging, that means the scope camera is connected to your phone successfully.
- Add the speculum on the tip of the camera to get start ear checking.
- Take off the speculum, select a suitable size ear spoon, safe and comfortable ear wax removal.
- The focal length is fixed at 1 inch, so please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you can not see the image clearly.
- Ear canal is not perfectly straight, please gently pull the top of your ear up and back to help viewing your eardrum easily.
- Please adjust the brightness of the LED lights to prevent glare.
- Even though there is a USB cable included in the package, we highly recommend that you use the phone's original USB cable to connect your phone for a stronger&more stable connection.
- Please keep the camera clean to avoid blurry image. Blurred images after a period of use are caused by the earwax on the camera lens. (In general, earwax is oily and can cause glare, unclear image) If the earwax does not carefully wiped out, this will make it stick to the lens more firmly.
Please clean the lens carefully with alcohol pads before and after use.
- Clean the lens carefully with alcohol pads.
- Wipe the lens grooves with alcohol-soaked cotton swab.
FQA for Anykit NTE100i Otoscope Ear Camera
- If the image is frozen, please REBOOT and RESTART the App.
- If you cannot turn on the scope, or it turns off after a few minutes of working, it can be the sign of low battery. Please make sure the battery is fully charged.