- Anykit 1cm short focus borescope provides active shooters with the means to carefully inspect the bores of their firearms for wear, throat erosion, tool marks, and other rifling or chamber damage, as well as leading, copper fouling and more.
- The 5mm/0.2" diameter gun barrel scope is enough small to fit into .20 calibre rifle, come with a highly desired 45° side-viewing mirror is perfect to exam barrel walls in details: Inspect the condition of used and surplus firearms, find out the causes of inaccuracy, and confirm the effectiveness of cleaning techniques with this borescope.
- See What You've Been Missing: With its High Definition video camera and 6 adjustable light setting, you can see crisp clear image of the inside of the barrel, identify wear, throat erosion, tool marks, and other rifling or chamber damage, as well as for checking for fouling.
- 【Wildly Compatiblity】: This rifle borescope works perfect with Android 4.5+ devices( support OTG & UVC function), Windows 7/8/10 & MAC OS10.6+ PC. You can snape pictures and videos of the bore with software or app. The image will be stored on your device for later inspection(NOT support iPhone/iPad!).
- Auxiliary accessories: The included 1 meter extend cable extend the 40 inch camera wand to 80 inch allow you to check the barrel completely with out switch from from barrel to muzzle; the mirror lock allow you to adjust the position of the side-view mirror for different calibre.
Anykit USB borescope specially designed to inspect rifle gun barrels with its small diameter (5 mm), and 1 meter long insertion tube length (and a included 1 meter extend cable).
With USB connection, Anykit borescope can be used with Windows PC, Mac, Android phones to do preview, take pictures and videos.
45° Side View mirror: (5mm diameter) can be used to inspect wall of barrel in details. The 5mm (0.2") diameter camera probe can fit 20 caliber and large gun barrels.
Scope Camera with Adjustable LED lights
6 Surrounded LED Lights on the tip of the camera head: Best in Class Brightness without shadow or glare.
The white LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control on the cable, help you see clearly in the dark area.
0.2 inch ultra slim camera
0.2" ultra slim diameter:
Refined many times over the years the micro scope camera diamter to 5mm small engough to fit into most calibre rifle.
1cm short focal distance
1cm Short Focus& Adjustable Light:
For gun barrel inspection, a borescope needs to have good lighting and very short focus distance due to very limited space. Anykit borescope featured with a 1cm camera and there are 6 adjustable LED lights tipped on the camera head.
- Camera Diameter:5 mm
- Camera Probe Length: 1M
- Camera Resolution: 1280*720
- Extension Tube Length: 1M
- Mirror Angle: 45°
When it comes to purchasing a used rifle, an important factor is checking the rifle's bore, the inside of the barrel. A good borescope makes it's possible to spot rust, pitting, and deep corrosion.
You can also inspect the rifling and the general internal condition of the borescope. A good borescope needs to have a light installed because bores are dark, and a method of taking pictures, and recording. The images need to be of high enough resolution to inspect the bore. A good borescope does wonders for a rifle buyer, without which the customer might be blind.
Anykit rifle borescope will help you see the inside of the rifle's bore.
Anykit USB borescope for Android, Windows PC and Macbook(NOT support iPhone and iPad!)
Android 4.5+ with the function of OTG&UVC:
[Endoscope camera], [CameraFi] or [USB Camera]
For some Android devices, if there is nothing in the preview area, please get into Android Settings | Permissions | Storage Permissions | and enable Teslong Camera.
Windows 7/8/10 or later:
1.[Windows Camera]—The built-in Camera software of Windows10, only for Win10.
2.[Teslong camera] or [Amcap]
MacBook OSX 10.6+:
[Photo Booth] or [QuickTime Player]
(NOT support iPhone & iPad !!!)