- Dual Lens: In addition to detecting the range of ∠60°C in front, the dual-lens endoscope can also detect the range of 60∠°C on the side, allowing you to observe the pipeline/internal situation more clearly. Featuring with 6 LED array on the end of the snake camera help you see clearly even in a dark place.
- Easy to use: With advanced digital imaging technology and a 4.3" high-resolution color LCD display and 1.0 Megapixels camera sensor, Anykit digital inspection camera provides a crystal clear picture of tough to reach places such as inside pipes, drains and equipment and behind walls. No wasting time for the computer to boot up nor phone connection/finding the webcam, save time and increase efficiency.
- With the ergonomic design handle, you can control all the buttons which have backlight with one hand easily, the built-in rechargeable 2600mAh Lithium battery supports working continuously for3-4 hours.You can also connect the endoscope to your PC via the micro USB cable, power off the endoscope to charge the battery, power on to transfer pictures and videos to your PC.
- The 8mm Dia. camera probe and semi-rigid cable is IP 67 waterproof, no worrying about short circuit even in the wet enviriment. There is also a microphone and speaker on the monitor, you can save videos with sounds and clear pictures for further investigate.
- Package content: Anykit digital endoscope, 8mm/3M dual lens camera probe, Accessories-hook and magnet,user manual, USB charging cable, and all these come in a convenient hard case that keeps it safe from impact and moisture.
Anykit committed to high quality product development and production, our mission is to provide the best shopping experience. This handheld Video Inspection Camera/Borescope/Endoscope is a multifunctional inspection system with powerful recording capacity. A smart solution for plumbing, automotive, HVAC/R and general inspection applications.
Plenty of lights: Both the front camera and the side camera surrounded with 6 adjustable high-intensity LED lights and an integrated flash light on the monitor for dark area working assistance, best in class brightness without shadow or glare.
Thoughtful design: this borescope equipped with the microphone and speaker, you can record videos with sound.
2 x zoom and 180°image rotation:This Inspection Scope camera features a ground-breaking rotating function enabling the user to orient the image without having to fight the cable.
The monitor records QVGA resolution video clips and still photos onto a Micro SD memory card. The recorded media can be played back on the monitor's LCD or uploaded to a PC via the card.
Useful Accessories: Hook, Magnet attachments help to inspect and solve:Rescue keys or rings from the drain. Discover hidden worlds and see things from a completely new perspective.
Durable tool box: The borescope come with a hard plastic carrying case, easy for storage, protect the endoscope from damage.
Monitor Technical Specification:
Screen Type: 4.3" Color LCD;
Video Recording Resolution: 1280*720(Pixels);
Image Capturing Resolution: 1280*720, 1920*1080(Pixels);
Port:Micro-USB, TF Card Slot(Support up to 32GB card)
Camera Diameter: 8mm;
Camera Tube Length: 3M;
Resolution: 1.0 Megapixel HD;
Viewing Angle: 70°;
Focal Range: 30mm-60mm
Anykit NTS300 Endoscope with 4.3" Color Screen Featured with 8mm Diameter IP67 Waterproof Dual Lens Camera
Anykit Handheld Industrial Endoscope with Display
Optimized 4.3" Color LCD Screen
1.OK/Freeze; 2.Snap; 3.Mode;
4.Menu; 5.Up/Zoom; 6.Down/Rotate;
7.Camera light Switch； 8.Power Button.
Digital Image and Larger screen delivers crisp, clear image, enable to view live video instantly from the 4.3'' HD full color LCD screen.
1. Flash light; 2.Handle lock; 3. Reset button;
4. Microphone; 5. Speaker; 6.LED flash light.
The microphone and speaker allows you to record and replay videos with sound!
The 1W Auxiliary LED helps to see better in dark environments.
2600mAh Rechargeable Battery
The ensocope bulid-in a 2600mAh lithium-ion battery.
The larger capacity battery support this borescope working continuously for 5~6 hours.